Tuesday, August 2, 2011

too many things..

Every day it feels like I have a huge stack of things I need/want to do and I never make it through all that I have planned! Partly, I'm sure, because I over-book myself and think I can accomplish more than I can, and partly because each day really has a lot to be done! This feeling translates into blog writing as well. So many things I want to and intend to write about...but when?!

Here is a small list of things I want to blog about:
-junior's bedroom
-the sensibility of cloth diapering
-the status of my garden!
-homebirth
-things I've made and want to make for junior!

I guess I need to realize that I'll never get it all done. But like my dear husband reminds me, I get so much more done than I acknowledge.

2 comments:

Lizzie said...

You do get a LOT done, but I completely agree about never getting done as much as I have planned. I can't wait till your blog posts make it to the "done" list :)

Caroline said...

I always feel that way too...can't wait to hear about all the things on your list! Each one sounds interesting to me...