Wednesday, January 5, 2011

chicken diapers

As we get ready to scoot off to Colorado for a conference, I've realized I've got nothing to pack my shampoo and conditioner in... usually I'd just use that as a great excuse to skip a shower, but instead I whipped up this ruffly little bag.



On a slightly more exciting note, I spent my Christmas evening stitching chicken diapers. Yes, diapers. I wanted them done before Christmas, so the girls could come in to open presents, but that didn't happen. So they came the next day to watch a little football with their daddy. Danica enjoyed being inside and actually did watch TV. India stood still and would only move if motivated by F-U-D. For Hope, it was a different story. As soon as I strapped on her diaper, it was like a switch was flipped and she did everything backwards.



The video above shows the two chickens handling the diapers well, and Hope reversing into and tripping over the ShopVac.


My super model.

2 comments:

Lizzie said...

O my word that is way too funny. The video made Diesel bark :)

Sam Murray said...

Forgot to tell you while you were here how CUTE your bqthroom bag was.. Would love the pattern or one made for me?!?!
<3 Sammy